- Static and dynamic data synthesis, in order to qualify a field in term of potential and uncertainties, and define an acquisition and study program.
- Structural, geological and petrophysical reservoir modeling including history matching and geostatistical applications
- Reserves and accumulations computation.
- Sedimentological model from core facies to 3D architecture.
- Geological model based on sedimentological model and litho-seismic study.
Well data interpretation
- Petrophysical interpretation.
- Geological interpretation (clustering, sequential analysis)
- Well data synthesis and upscalling (Rock type definition)
Well data acquisition and operations
- Logging program and operations follow-up
- Reservoir modeling: Petrel, Irap
- Log interpretation: Geolog6, Techlog, Powerlog
- Seismic: Sismage, IESX
- AAPG member – American association of petroleum geologists
- SPE member – Society of Petroleum Engineer
- Formation trainer registered (French Ministère du travail)